Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Recruitment 2023 Apprentice – 150 Posts
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT has Published a job Notification for the recruitment of Apprentice – 150 posts. Filled form will be submitted by online mode on or before 22-08-2023.Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Applications are invited for engagement of 150 numbers of Trade Apprentices under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The date of commencement of the batch is 1st December, 2023. The duration of the apprenticeship is 1 year for all the trades listed in Table-1. The trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT is a part of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
- Facility for submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours of 24/07/2023 to 1500 hours of 22/08/2023 on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal.
- The reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes – non-creamy layer (OBC-NCL) will be as per the extant provisions of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- Efforts will be made to reserve places for SC, ST and OBC (non-creamy layer) in each trade as per the ratio / percentage suggested in extant provisions of Apprenticeship Rules 1992. However, it may not be always possible to implement this policy if the number of training places in a trade is small. In such cases, training places will be reserved on the basis of total number of apprentices in all designated trades. Out of 150 training places, 23 are reserved for SC, 30 are reserved for ST and 23 are reserved for OBC (non-creamy layer only).
- If the number of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes is insufficient to fill up the training places reserved for them, then the shortfall may be filled by the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes. Similarly, if the number of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes is insufficient to fill up the training places reserved for them, then the shortfall may be filled by the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes. If some training places reserved for either Schedules Tribes or Scheduled Castes or both are still left unfilled, then these training places may be filled by candidates not belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes.
- If the number of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes (non-creamy layer) is insufficient to fill up the training places reserved for them, then the shortfall may be filled by candidates not belonging to the Other Backward Classes (non-creamy layer)..
- Amount of Stipend: The stipend is ₹ 11,600/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Six Hundred only) per month.
- Apprentice Registration: All aspiring candidates must be registered on NAPS portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/. It is an official website of the Central Government for exchange of information on Apprenticeship.
|Board Name or Organization Name||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|Total No of vacancies||– 150 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||ITI (Relevant Trade)|
RRCAT Age Limit
The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years i.e. the date of birth of the candidates shall be between 01/12/2001 to 30/11/2005