North Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Recruitment 2023 Assistant Loco Pilot,Technicians,Junior Engineer,Guard/Train Manager – 409 Posts
North Central Railway has Published a job Notification for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot,Technicians,Junior Engineer,Guard/Train Manager – 409 Posts. Filled form will be submitted by online mode on or before 03-09-2023.Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Railway Recruitment Cell, NC/PRYJ invites ONLINE applications from regular and eligible employees (except RPF/RPSF) of North Central Railway for filling up the following Posts ALP/Technicians, Junior Engineer andGuards/Train Manager against GDCE Quota as per vacancies indicated below
North Central Railway Jobs Notification 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Board Name or Organization Name||North Central Railway|
|Post Name||– 409 Posts|
|Total No of vacancies||Assistant Loco Pilot,Technicians,Junior Engineer,Guard/Train Manager|
|Educational Qualification||10th, ITI, Diploma,Degree|
|Job Location||All India|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. RRC/NCR/GDCE/01/2023|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The upper age limit will be 42 years for UR candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47
years for SC/ST candidates. The lower and upper age limit indicated for the post(s) in the Vacancy Table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2024
- UR – 18 – 42 years
- OBC– 18 – 45 years
- SC/ST– 18 to 47 years
North Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination
North Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application Starting Date||04-08-2023|
|Application Closing Date||03-09-2023|
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment (Assistant Loco Pilot,Technicians,Junior Engineer,Guard/Train Manager – 409 Posts) Jobs
- Visit the RRC/NCR’s official website www.rrrcpryj.org.
- Click here for filling of application of GDCE Notification No RRC/NCR/GDCE/01/2023
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in employee ID number (11 digits) and date of birth and click continue.
- Fill in personal information and e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an e-mail/SMS will be received in the registered e-mail Id/Mobile number. Open inbox of your registered e-mail/SMS and note the registration number and password.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in thee-mail/SMS.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration processstep-by-step.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph, self-attested certificates in proof of date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and caste certificate i.e.SC/ST/OBC.
- i Submit the application