AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) Recruitment 2023 Trolley Retriever – 105 Posts
AAICLAS has been set up as a fully owned cargo subsidiary of the Airports Authority of India to manage the development of air Cargo Business Airports along with Allied Services within the country and outside the country. AAICLAS is a professionally driven and responsive service enterprise with a vision to emerge as the largestIntegrated Cargo logistics and Allied Services in the country. To drive this business, it requires Trolley Retriever as regular employee on Fixed Term Basis at Chennai Airport, as per the details given below
AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) Jobs Notification 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Board Name or Organization Name||AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS)|
|Post Name||Trolley Retriever|
|Total No of vacancies||– 105 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||10th class|
|Advertisement Number||No. AAICLAS/HR/CHQ/Rect./TR/2023|
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Age relaxation of 5 years to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and age relation of 3 years to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) shall be considered. The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Rs. 250 (Rs. Two Fifty only) (No fee for SC/ST & Women Candidates)
*Subject to submission of valid certificate issued by appropriate authority. Only online applications will be accepted, applications required from post will not be considered
AAICLAS Recruitment Trolley Retriever 2023 Selection Process
Selection will be only through physical mode basis at Chennai Airport or as decided by the Management
AAICLAS Recruitment Trolley Retriever Important Dates
|Application Starting Date||02-08-2023|
|Application Closing Date||31-08-2023|
How to apply for AAICLAS Recruitment (Trolley Retriever) Jobs
- Go to the AAICLAS website www.aaiclas.aero then go to the career option. View the detailed advertisement. In case you meet the eligibility criteria, then fill the attached application form along with all the relevant details and fee of Rs. 250/- is to be paid in applicable cases.
- The application form is enclosed and the link to fill the same is available is on website www.aaiclas.aero.
- Please make note that all communications to be made on this registered E-MAIL ID and not by post. So, keep remember the E-MAIL ID, Mobile Number and Password.
- Please ensure that in case, at any stage, it be found that any wrong/false information is given by the candidate, the candidature of the said candidate be treated as cancelled without assigning any reason whatsoever. In case the wrong/false information comes to the notice of the management at a later stage, the engagement be treated as cancelled and necessary recovery be made in addition to action, asper rules.
- Valid E-Mail ID: The E-Mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the engagement process is completed. No change under any circumstances in the e-mail id will be allowed once entered. All correspondence regarding this selection/ recruitment shall be made on registered e-mail id only.
- Candidates are required to appear for interaction on the schedule date, time and venue/mode at their own cost. Further, they will show all the original certificates/mark sheets/experience certificates/professional qualification certificates/training certificates/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/Category Certificate (if applicable)/ other documents (if any) etc. along with one set of self- attested copy of each document. The self- attested copy of each documents to be submitted with AAICLAS office as and when be asked for it