Name of Organization Or Comapny Name :Department of Local Government, Punjab
Total No of vacancies:329 Posts
Job Role Or Post Name:Law Officer, JE, Chief Sanitory Inspector, Head Draftsman, Accountant Gr-II, FSO
Educational Qualification:Diploma (Engg), B.E/B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, LLB, Any Degree, Sanitory Insp Certificate
Important Instructions/ Information
|Date of Advertisement||18.01.2014|
|Online Registration Opens||20.01.2014|
|Fee Deposit by Bank Challan Opens||20.01.2014|
|Last date of Online Registration||10.02.2014|
|Last date for Deposit of Fee in Bank||11.02.2014|
|Last date for Filling in Bank Details||12.02.2014|
- Application Form and other details are available at the Department website http://www.punjabgovt.gov.in and link ‘Department’ sub-link “Local Government” and can be filled w.e.f. 20th January 2014.
- Last date for receipt of online applications will be 10th of February, 2014. Application received after the due date will not be entertained. The website for receipt of application will be closed on 11th February, 2014.
- Candidate can apply only under one reserved category at one time, as applicable.
- Number of posts advertised can vary.
- Reservation will be as per policy of the State Government and the details of posts under various categories mentioned are provisional.
- Candidates belonging to SC Category are required to deposit fee of Rs. 500/-. All others are required to deposit fee of Rs. 1000/- in cash through bank challan generated on submission of online application.
- Applications without fees or Incomplete will be rejected without intimation.
- Punjabi upto matric or equivalent is essential.
- Candidate is required to attach one self-attested scanned photograph and scanned signatures on the online application form .(In jpg format size max. of 100 KB each)
- Written test will be held in the 3rd or 4th week of March 2014. Exact schedule will be displayed on the website by 17th February 2014.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website w.e.f. 1st March 2014 in which venue of the exam will also be intimated. The link to print Admit Cards would be sent to all candidates through their registered email w.e.f. 1st March 2014. Further the candidates are adviced to keep checking the department website for updates and information, if any.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/ interview.
- Government/ Semi Government employees will be required to bring No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of joining.
- For facilitation of candidates, computer with internet, printing and scanning facilities FREE OF COST is being provided in Municipal Corporation OFFICE BUILDINGS AT AMRITSAR, JALANDHAR, LUDHIANA (Mata Rani Chowk), BATHINDA, PATIALA AND SAS NAGAR. A trained personnel will also be available.
- Each vacancy in an Urban Local Body (ULB) i.e. Municipal Corporation/ Municipal Council/ Improvement Trust/PWSSB is a separate one. Application to one will not entitle the candidate to be considered under the same in different ULB/PWSSB. The candidate has to apply separately for each vacancy in different ULB/ PWSSB.
- Each candidate wishing to apply for different vacancies under different ULB/ PWSSB would select options for such vacancies in the same online application form. Selecting these options will mean the candidate desire to apply for separate vacancies in the separate ULB/ PWSSB. The candidate has to deposit examination fees for more than one vacancy, appropriately, if applying for more than one vacancy.
- Although exam would be common for similar posts under different ULBs/ PWSSB but merit list would be separate category wise for each vacancy in the ULB/PWSSB. For example there would be a single exam for all Junior Engineer (Civil) of Municipal Corporations, Municipal Councils, Improvement Trusts and PWSSB.