Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive at Hyderabad For 2012 and 2013 Pass out Freshers On 14th August 2013
Company: Tech Mahindra
Qualification: Any Graduate or under-graduate
Year Of Pass-out: 2012 and 2013 Batch
Location : Hyderabad
– In this role it is expected that the Technical Support Associate answers 15 to 25 calls a day from customers requiring assistance.
– Each call will last on an average 18 minutes and will comprise diagnosis of the problem and troubleshooting.
– Each call is expected to end in complete resolution for the customer.
– The Customer Support Associate needs to use defined escalation path at appropriate times for timely customer issue resolution.
– The associate needs to have a clear understanding of the support policies & Call quality requirements and should be able to deliver appropriate solution ensuring customer satisfaction.
Functional Competencies and skill sets required for the position:
– Excellent Communication skills
– Good command over written and spoken English
– Should have Good GRAMMAR
– Should be open to working in night shifts
– Should have a flair for Customer Service & Technical knowhow.
Off Campus Details:
Drive Date: 14th August 2013 (Wednesday)
Venue Details :
AURORAS ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Nalgonda Dist – 508 116