(1) Which type of motor is used is used for self balanced machines
(a)dc servo motors (b)dc shunt motors (c)ac servo motors (d)ac shunt motors.
(2) Which type of motors has two types of constants in it
(a)Reluctance motors (b)Pole shaded motors (c)dc shunt motors (d)ac shunt motors.
(3) Which type of power plant requires maximum expenditure
(a)Hydel power plants (b)Nuclear power plants (c)Thermal power plants (d)Gas based power plants.
(4) Base load of a power station stands for
(a)2-4 hours/day (b)4-8 hours/day(c)8-12 hours/day (d)12-24hours/day
(5) Bode plot is used to
(a)analyze lead-lag points (b)know maximum stability (c)know relative stability(d)know absolute stability
(6) A wire is placed on the top of a transmission line to
(a)surge high voltage (b)acts as neutral (c)acts as a transmission wire (d)acts as ground wire.
APTI+G.K was simple. For more R.S AGARWAL However some of the questions which I remember are as follows :-
(1) 1/0.05 equals
(a)5 (b)20 (c)50 (d)100
(2) If the radius of a circle is increased by 100% how will then the area increase
(a)100% (b)200% (c)300% (d)400%
(3) If the length, height and breadth of a cuboid is increased by 100%,200%&300% then the volume of the cuboid will increase by (a)3 times (b)6 times (c)12 times (d)24 times
(4) A shopkeeper buys 30 pens .He sells 27 pen at the marked price of the 30 pens. Then what is his profit
(a)31/3% (b)23/6% (c)10% (d)111/9%
(5) After seeing the picture person says his mother is the wife of my father’s son.Then how is the person in the picture and the person is related?
(a)Nephew (b)Uncle (c)Grandfather (d)Grandson
(6) A can do work in 30 days,B can do it in 40 days. A and B started the work and then A leaved it after 14 days then how much time did it take for B to complete the work
(a)5 days (b)6 days (c)3 days(d)2 days
(7) When did the Burma was separated from India?
(a)1937 (b)1905 (c)1912 (d)1926.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ENGLISH ANLOGY HINDI-GRAMMER PHYSICS /CHE(BASIC)
1.) Terminal colours of Rainbow? a: Violet&Red
2.)First lady in INDIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS? a: Indira gandhi b: sarogini naidu etc
3.)First Nuclear plant in INDIA is situated in a :trombay b: nellore etc
4.)2 capacitances are in parallel gives 6 micro farad & in series gives 25 what will be the value of indivisual capacitance.
5.)Who invented THERMOMETER? ANS: Farenheit
6.)Electrostatic potential is a Scalar Quantity or Vector Quantity?
7.) Among values 1 to100 Probability of occurance of numbers ending with 9 is? a:1/10 b:9/10 c:1 d:0
8.)Si,Ge lie in ……..block of periodic table a: III b: V c: IVA(ANS) D: IV B
9.)some eqn was given x=20 sin 157t then calculate frequency
10.)Which Filter is used for passing ONLY HIGH frequency a: LADDER B. crystal
11.)In Zener breakdown is proportional to Ans -ive coefficient of temperature
12.)If water is heated from 0degree to 10 degree effect on volume a: increase steadily b: remain same c: decrease steadily
13.)if we dig EARTH FROM North to South pole and a stone is dropped in it then efffect on its velocity a :increase continously b: First increase and become Zero in center c. It Will Start Oscillate
14.)Dandi march was related t0 …….. a: Salt b: sugar etc
15.)Radiation pattern of loop antenna a: cardioid b. semicircular c. circle d. none
16.)DENMARK lie in which continent
17.)Cooks island is situated in which continent?
18.)Range of AM Signal?
19.)In an Electrolyte if rod is immersed then mass on rod will be proportional to a: current passed in it
20.)largest unit in energy
21.)spelling check of SATELLITE
22.)plural of “DIBIYA”IN HINDI
24.)RADDISH is a a: modified root b: bulb c; stem
25.)X Rays are …….Rays Ans emw
27IN HINDI PEHLE JANMA(AGRAJ,ARGAJA/AAGRAJETC)
28.)LORD SHANKAR IS RELATED TO originaetor of ………..river
29;)………is also called JALDHAR
30) fsk is used in a: telegraphy b: telephony c :radio transmission etc