|NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, PUNJAB Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab 5th Floor Paryaas Building, Sector 38 B Chandigarh Telephone No. 0172-4012019|
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed proforma for filling up the various posts on purely contractual basis under, National Health Mission Punjab:
|SN||Name of Post||Number of Post||Consolidated Salary (Per Month)|
|1.||Medical Officers under Urban Health||219||Rs. 35,000/|
|2.||Ayurveda Medical Officer – 53 Ayurveda Medical Officer under Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) Male -154 Female-154||361||Rs. 20,000/|
|3.||ANM (Female) under Urban Health||538||Rs. 8500/|
|4.||Staff Nurse (Female) Urban Health-276 Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) -258||534||Rs. 10,000/|
|5.||Pharmacists Urban Health -77 Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK)-258||335||Rs. 10,000/|
|6.||Laboratory Technician under Urban Health||150||Rs. 9200/|
- Candidates are requested to deposit requisite fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce from 20.01.2014 to 10.02.2014 up to 5.00 pm. Bank Fee challan form will be available on http://bfuhs.ac.in.
- Candidates are requested to submit their online applications on website http://bfuhs.ac.in. from 20.01.2014 to 12.02.2014 up to 5.00 pm.
- The above mentioned posts will be filled up through written test.
- For more details regarding Eligibility, Qualifications, Age Criteria, application fee, syllabus of examination and category wise bifurcation of posts, please visit website http://bfuhs.ac.in and
- The candidates are requested to fill correct information in the all fields related to Qualification, Age, Category, Experience etc provided in the online format on the basis of which eligibility of the candidates will be determined.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
- Reservation policy of the Govt. of Punjab will be followed in the recruitment of above categories of staff
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of the recruitment process. Mission Director NHM reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice or he may cancel recruitment of one or more category of posts due to administrative reasons.
Hussan Lal (IAS) Mission Director, NHM Punjab