- Indian Women Bank has invited a new notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). The government has release the recruitment 2013 for 115 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for this post may read the full notification first.
- Here we are providing you all the important information like- eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification details, how to apply and many more.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of IBPS-CWE entrance examination for PO/MT-II along with other eligibility details.
Name of Organisation
Indian Women Bank (IWB)
Type of Recruitment
Indian Women Bank Recruitment 2013
No of Vacancies
Name of Post
Interested candidates need to hold the graduation degree from any recognized university as per the government norms.
Job Seekers age limit should be in between 20-30 Years as on 1st September 2013.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible candidates need to apply online through the official website of bank that is sbicaps.com.
- Aspirants you need to read the full instructions carefully before submit the application form. You may read the full details regarding this recruitment from the official website. You may also take the print out of application form for future references.
- Starting Date for Registration: 19th September 2013
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 30th September 2013
Dear Aspirants you may also get the information and notification from the official website. You may also see here through Official Advertisement.