Army UES 24 for male engineering degree students studying in pre-final year (III year) in academic session 2013-14 for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
UES 24- 60 seats
- Civil (including Building Construction Technology): 15 Posts
- Architecture: 02 Posts
- Mechanical: 06 Posts
- Production (including Industrial / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering & Mgt): 03 Posts
- Automobile Engineering (including Workshop Technology). 02 Posts
- Aeronautical / Aerospace / Avionics: 02 Posts
- Metallurgical / Metallurgical & Explosives: 02 Posts
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics: 06 Posts
- Electronics (including Electronics & Instrumentation/Micro Electronics & Microwave): 07 Posts
- Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication/ Satellite Communication: 08 Posts
- Bio-Tech / Food Tech: 02 Posts
- Info Tech / Computer Sc & Engineering / Computer Technology / M.Sc. (Computer): 05 Posts
Candidate studying in the Pre-Final of the Engineering Course in recognised universities / institutions / colleges in the subjects mentioned above will be eligible to apply but must possess the educational qualification at the time of joining training or should be able to produce the proof of having obtained the educational qualification within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. The candidates who are unable to produce the Degree / Provisional Degree certificate at the time of joining the training will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA / OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree / provisional degree certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training.
Army HQ reserves the right to short list applications and to fix cut of percentage of marks for the SSB interview based on aggregate percentage marks scored by the candidates in the first two years of the engineering degree course.
How to Apply for this recruitment: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach the following address mention below:
- HO Northern Command (A Branch), C/o 56 APO- For students studying in the State of J&K.
- HO Western command (A Branch), Chandimandir, Pin-134107. For students studying in states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Part of Haryana, (Distt-Ambaia, Kurushestra, Karnal, Jind. Sonipat, Panipat, Faridabad, Palwal, Gurgaon Kaithal Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Fatehbad, Jhajhar, Mewat), Delhi and Chandigarh.
- HQ South Western Command (A Branch), Jaipur (Rajasthan), PIN302012. For students studying in the state of Rajasthan and part of Haryana (Rohtak, Hissar, Bhiwani, Mohendra Garh, Rewari, Sirsa).
- HQ Southern Command (A Branch), Pune (Maharashtra) PIN-411001. For students studying in states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala.
- HQ Eastern Command (A Branch), Kolkata (West Bengal) Pin- 700021. For students studying in the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Andaman & Nicobar.
- HQ Central Command (A Branch), Lucknow (UP) PIN-226002. For student studying in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh.
For more details on UES 24 Click here